BYNG PLACE WC1E WC1E • £450 p/w (£1950pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
A choice of 2 one bedroom apartments located on the iconic Byng Place in Bloomsbury within a portered, well maintained mansion building seconds to Gordan Square. Each property is fitted to a modern standard, with a open plan living area with a fully fitted kitchen, a fully tiled shower room/bathroom and wooden flooring throughout. These spacious one bedroom apartments offers a bright and airy feel offering ample amount of natural light throughout.
Conveniently located it offers residents extremely easy access to 8 zone one stations which include Warren Street, Euston Square, Euston, Goodge Street, Russell Square, Tottenham Court Road, Holborn and Kings Cross underground stations. The apartment offers easy access to many bars, restaurants, and Oxford Street the infamous shopping district, with Covent Garden and Tottenham Court Road also an easy walk away. This Property is ideal for Students at UCL, SOAS, KINGS, BIRKBECK, LSE and HULT.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • 24 hour Conierge • Private Development • Zone 1 • Beautiful tree lined street • Purpose built development • Private mansion block
Places of Interest Locally
- Thomas Coram Centre - 0.48 miles
- Bloomsbury International English Language School - 0.54 miles
- Dancebuzz - 0.72 miles
- City Lit - 0.75 miles
- European School Of Economics - 0.97 miles
- Urdang Academy - 1.03 miles
- North London Music Academy - 1.04 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 1.17 miles
- London Waterloo Academy - 1.53 miles
- City of London School - 1.6 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.61 miles
- International Community School (Secondary Campus) - 1.71 miles
- Westminster School - 1.73 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 1.87 miles
- Central Foundation Boysâ€™ School - 1.96 miles
Contact the Islington office on: 020 7713 7337
"Excellent service, they showed us around properties within the price range, that were exactly what we were looking for. The second house we saw was the one that we are moving into. Great service and always quick to respond to all our queries."
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.