PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Fordwych Road NW2 • £450pw (£1950pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
3 Bedroom Flat
A spacious, recently refurbished three double bedroom apartment on the first floor of a substantial period conversion on a quiet residential street, on the border of West Hampstead (Jubilee Line, Overground and Thameslink) and Kilburn (Jubilee Line). The property offers flooded with natural light reception room, three good size double bedrooms, two fully tiled bathrooms (one ensuite), modern kitchen and private roof terrace. The excellent local amenities, bars, restaurants and transport links of both Kilburn and West Hampstead are a short walk away.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Carpets throughout • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Roof Terrace • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • En suite bathroom • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Fordwych Nursery School - 0.06 miles
- PIANO LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.06 miles
- MarcoCirillo London Guitar Lesson - 0.11 miles
- GUITAR LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.17 miles
- Sington Nursery - 0.32 miles
- Sidings Playgroup - 0.36 miles
- GUITAR LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.39 miles
- PACE - Fortune Green Playcentre - 0.46 miles
- ICMP - 0.5 miles
- Learn The Piano. - 0.62 miles
- Language Tutor for Dutch and English - 0.65 miles
- Nuffield Health - 0.78 miles
- Kumon Maths & English - 0.79 miles
- Al-Sadiq & Al-Zahra Schools - 0.8 miles
- Bright Horizons West Hampstead Station Day Nursery and Preschool - 0.8 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.