Birch Grove W3 • £350pw (£1517pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
Set on the first floor of a lovely period conversion the flat boasts size, quality and location. The property was refurbished last year and offers good living space, new kitchenette with full size oven and modern shower room. Further benefits are high ceiling, neutral decor and wood floors throughout. The property is located few minutes walk from Ealing Common (Piccadilly and District lines) and all local amenities.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Period Conversion • South Facing • Beautiful tree lined street • High ceilings
Places of Interest Locally
- Busy Bees at Ealing Common - 0.12 miles
- Twyford Church of England High School - 0.19 miles
- The Japanese School Ltd - 0.28 miles
- Ark Acton Academy - 0.34 miles
- Ealing City Learning Centre - 0.38 miles
- Ellen Wilkinson School for Girls - 0.44 miles
- The Kids Cookery School - 0.48 miles
- West Acton Primary School - 0.53 miles
- Kumon Maths & English - 0.53 miles
- Maeda Gakuen Acton Yochien - 0.55 miles
- Sunlight Community Nursery - 0.63 miles
- Buttercups Day Nursery - Ealing - 0.63 miles
- La Chouette School Ltd - 0.71 miles
- Nuffield Health Ealing Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.83 miles
- YMCA South Ealing - part of YMCA St Paul's Group - 0.91 miles
Contact the Hammersmith office on:
020 7328 5000
Very Helpful !
Great service and people! Very helpful, friendly and flexible from the first viewing until the key collection I definitely recommend !!!
Hammersmith Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.