Canfield Gardens NW6 • £395pw (£1712pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
An exceptional split level one double bedroom apartment in West Hampstead (JUBILEE LINE, OVERGROUND and THAMESLINK), a short walk from Finchley Road (JUBILEE LINE and METROPOLITAN LINE). The property has its own entrance, stripped wood floors and spectacular open plan living space on the ground floor. The property is full of lovely features with the lounge leading out to expansive views of South Hampstead. The kitchen and bathroom have both been completed to a high standard with all the mod cons. There is a spiral staircase leading to the 1st floor where the bedroom and bathroom are located. This truly is a unique property and one which rarely comes on the market. It is well placed for the excellent amenities of both West Hampstead and Finchley Road with the O2 Centre.
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links
Places of Interest Locally
- London Ultimate Guitar Lessons - 0.17 miles
- Perform - 0.25 miles
- Bruce Music - 0.27 miles
- Bright Horizons West Hampstead Station Day Nursery and Preschool - 0.29 miles
- Pro Arte Stringed Instruments - 0.31 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 0.32 miles
- Vassilis Chatzimakris - 0.32 miles
- Acol Nursery Centre - 0.33 miles
- Gordon Faith - Voice and Speech Coach - 0.33 miles
- North Bridge House - Pre-Prep School Hampstead - 0.34 miles
- Lithos Pre-school - 0.35 miles
- Ready Steady Go - 0.36 miles
- Etgar - 0.37 miles
- A Pilkington - 0.39 miles
- Casa Dei Bambini Montessori School - 0.4 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.