Digby Crescent N4 • £330pw (£1430pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
Black Katz are pleased to offer this stunning two bedroom flat set over two floors of a Victorian conversion. This spacious flat comprises of a large open plan lounge with wooden floors throughout, high ceilings and big bay windows, very bright and airy throughout and a modern kitchen, tiled bathroom and two very good size double bedrooms.
Digby Crescent is located in the Highbury area with an array of local amenities, green open spaces of Clissold Park and fantastic transport links. Finsbury Park Station (Victoria, Piccadilly lines, National Rail) and Crouch Hill Overground are all close by offering easy access to central London.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Arranged over two floors • Double Height Ceilings • Period Conversion • South Facing • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Victorian conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- Stoke Newington School & Sixth Form - 0.6 miles
- The Bath House - 1.31 miles
- De Beauvoir Primary School - 1.42 miles
- Saint Scholastica's Roman Catholic Primary School - 1.47 miles
- BSix Sixth Form College - 1.71 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 1.76 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 1.83 miles
- Nuffield Health Islington Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.85 miles
- Acland Burghley School - 1.93 miles
- SAE Institute London - 1.98 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 2.17 miles
- The City Academy, Hackney - 2.24 miles
- Highgate School - 2.39 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 2.49 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 2.49 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
"BRILLIANT EXERPIENCE! Aidan from BlackKatz was able to find the perfect property for me. He stuck to my budget and location requirements to ensure I was placed in the best available property. As I wasn't living in London at the time and travel was extortionate, Aidan made sure I only made one visit to view properties and also called me once a week with updates on my property search to ensure I was happy with the progress in finding the perfect flat. Even when other estate agents told me I would never find a place within my budget and in the area I was looking, Aidan promised me we could find somewhere! And he did exactly that! I would highly recommend this estate agents! Excellent company and even better people!"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.