FORBURG ROAD N16 • £295pw (£1278pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
This newly renovated two bed property is located on the lower ground of a period conversion. The property boasts two very large double bedrooms, a spacious open plan reception room, the kitchen is of a high standard and fully integrated, the property also has a stylish modern tiled shower room, wood floors and also double glazed throughout.
Forburg Road is a popular residential street located a short walk to the many bars, restaurants and coffee shops ofÂ Stoke Newington.Â Transport links include, Stoke Newington (London overground) and a variety of bus routes in to The City and West End.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Victorian conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- Saint Scholastica's Roman Catholic Primary School - 0.57 miles
- Knit with attitude - 0.58 miles
- B6 Sixth Form College - 0.7 miles
- Stoke Newington School & Sixth Form - 0.98 miles
- The Petchey Academy - 1.03 miles
- The Bath House - 1.07 miles
- The City Academy, Hackney - 1.45 miles
- De Beauvoir Primary School - 1.61 miles
- Kelmscott Secondary School - 1.71 miles
- Bruce Grove Primary School - 1.87 miles
- SAE Institute London - 2.12 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 2.2 miles
- Rotherfield Primary School - 2.22 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 2.27 miles
- Scallywags (Victoria Park) - 2.33 miles
Contact the Hackney office on:
0207 713 7337
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.