Duckett Road N4 • £1085pw (£4700pcm) • 6 Bedroom House
6 Bedroom House
A large and newly decorated six double bedroom terraced house located on a quiet residential street. The property consists of two reception rooms, a modern fitted kitchen, three bathrooms and with two separate WC and a private garden.
Duckett Road is located within a short walk to Manor House tube stations and Haringey train station. There are an abundance of amenities on Green Lanes form grocery stores, supermarkets and retail park a few minutes away.
E.P.C. RATING: D
Council Tax Band: F
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Garden • Beautiful tree lined street • Carpets throughout • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • Zone 3 • 5 weeks deposit • Separate WC • Tiled bathroom • Double Height Ceilings • Period House • Victorian conversion • Arranged over three floors • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Spacious Living Room • Washer Dryer
Places of Interest Locally
- music teacher - 0.02 miles
- South Haringey Infant School - 0.1 miles
- South Haringay Infant School & The Ladder Children's Centre - 0.12 miles
- Nat Yelverton Music Tuition - 0.31 miles
- "Harpist in London" - 0.34 miles
- Woodlands Park Nursery School & Children Centre - 0.39 miles
- St Aidan's VC Primary School, Stroud Green - 0.42 miles
- sign and rhyme - 0.43 miles
- Busy Bunnies - 0.53 miles
- Sophie Stott - Singing Teacher - 0.55 miles
- GUITAR LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.59 miles
- Hornsey School for Girls - 0.6 miles
- Rock Vocal Coach London - 0.68 miles
- Twinkle Stars Day Nursery - 0.69 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 0.76 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on:
020 7 713 7337
Having moved around in London quite a bit I am wary of estate agents - I've had some terrible ones in the past. But Black katz were excellent. Honest, never pushy, helpful friendly and organised. I would recommend them to anyone and will definitely be going straight to them next time I move.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.