Leighton Gardens NW10 • £370pw (£1600pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
This fantastic two double bedroom apartment is set on the ground floor of a period conversion in Kensal Green. The apartment has stripped wood floors throughout with neutral decor and is double glazed throughout. The lounge is a good size with a bright and sunny aspect and has a feature fireplace. The bedrooms are both good sized doubles. The bathroom is tiled and has bath and shower. Kensal Rise is a great area with good local amenities. You also have Queens Park close by with its great selection of bars, restaurants and local amenities. There are good transport links with the Bakerloo Line at Kensal Green and the Overground at Kensal Rise.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Stripped Wooden Floors Throughout • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Good decorative order • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Manor School - 0.1 miles
- Baby signing classes in West London & Haslemere with Sing and Sign - 0.15 miles
- College Green Nursery School & Services - 0.16 miles
- City Learning Centre QPCS - 0.27 miles
- Willesden Sports Centre - 0.38 miles
- aCADEIREIRA | Upholsterers & School - 0.43 miles
- Oona Davidson - Whole Folk Wellness - 0.45 miles
- Happy Hands Montessori Nursery - 0.46 miles
- Capital City Academy - 0.49 miles
- Slb - 0.51 miles
- Nuffield Health - 0.53 miles
- Double Bass and Music Theory Tutor - 0.6 miles
- Al-Sadiq & Al-Zahra Schools - 0.63 miles
- Al Ghadeer Nursery - 0.64 miles
- Islamia Girls School - 0.67 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.