ABILITY VIEW-KINGSLAND ROAD E2 • £390pw (£1690pcm) • Studio Apartment Studio
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
Black Katz are pleased to offer this stunning newly refurbished modern live/work studio apartment with loft style features in a modern private development. The property has a large open plan kitchen/living area, modern bathroom, lofty ceilings and floor to ceiling windows affording the flat great natural light and a fantastic sense of space with direct access to a large communal garden. The apartment is situated on the ground floor of a modern private development. Kingsland Road offers the fantastic transport links and amenities of Dalston, Hoxton, Haggerston and Shoreditch.
**This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UK’s leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies. Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard.**
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Laminate Flooring • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Private Development • Zone 1 • Warehouse conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- SAE Institute London - 0.13 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 0.19 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 0.62 miles
- Nuffield Health Shoreditch Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.7 miles
- Nuffield Health Islington Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.06 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.35 miles
- Urdang Academy - 1.46 miles
- The City Academy, Hackney - 1.5 miles
- Saint Scholastica's Roman Catholic Primary School - 1.73 miles
- Bishop Challoner Catholic Federation of Schools - 1.86 miles
- Nuffield Health City Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.86 miles
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 1.87 miles
- City of London School - 1.88 miles
- Nuffield Health Bloomsbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.95 miles
- Central Foundation Girls' School - 2.17 miles
Contact the Hackney office on:
0207 713 7337
I have been coming to Black Katz every year since I moved to London. This is the 8th year and the fourth flat which they have helped me find. The agents, management and admin staff are all very friendly, professional, efficient and understanding. Unlike other agencies, they listen to what you want and won't waste your time taking you to properties which do not meet or exceed your requirements. Once my offer had been accepted, the paper work was sent to me in a clear format and the process was very transparent and easy to complete.
Thank you Black Katz, specifically Caley, Zia and Dara for helping me find my perfect flat every time! I wouldn't and haven't gone elsewhere since I found them!
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.