PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Cranley Gardens N10 • £346 p/w (£1500pcm) • 2 Bedroom Terraced House
2 Bedroom Terraced House
Lovely large two bedroom split level property situated on the first floor of a period conversion on a prime road in Muswell Hill and Highgate borders. The property offers two very good size double bedrooms with built in wardrobe plus a study or guest room, a large lounge with large bay windows allowing in lots of light, fully fitted kitchen and tiled bathroom with over bath shower.
Located within a short walk to walk to Muswell Hill Broadway where you will find an array of amenities, bars and restaurants. Highgate station is a short walk giving you access to the northern line, you also benefit from the Green spaces of Highgate Wood.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Carpets throughout • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Good decorative order • Tiled bathroom • Arranged over two floors • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Zone 3 • Beautiful tree lined street • Victorian conversion • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Hornsey School for Girls - 1.09 miles
- Alexandra Park School - 1.11 miles
- Parliament Hill School - 2 miles
- Christs College Finchley - 2.06 miles
- Woodside High School - 2.06 miles
- Gospel Oak - 2.12 miles
- Henrietta Barnett School - 2.17 miles
- Woodhouse College - 2.19 miles
- The King Alfred School - 2.26 miles
- Christ Church Primary School - 2.4 miles
- Camden School for Girls - 2.79 miles
- University College School (Senior School) - 2.89 miles
- Haverstock School - 2.93 miles
- Southgate College - 3.07 miles
- Highbury Grove School - 3.15 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on:
020 7 713 7337
I have been using Black Katz to let my properties in Crouch End for more than 10 years. Recently 2 of my flats became available and as usual Black Katz have done a great job finding me great tenants. Alex actually found me both tenants in very quick succesion and l'm very happy with both of them..but what is particularly good is how focussed Paul always is on keeping voids at my properties to a minimum. Between them Paul and Alex ensured l lost only a few days rent which is so important for a landlord..especially when the market is flooded with properties as it is at the moment after Brexit.Cristina is such an efficient administrator and always so pleasant to deal with it makes dealing with Black Katz a breath of fresh air. Highly recommended.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.