PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Charleston street SE17 • £865 p.w. (£3749pcm) • 4 Bedroom House
4 Bedroom House
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
--Available 4th October--
This charming four double bedroomed house is flooded with natural light and arranged over three floors. Offering over 1235 Sq.Ft. of living and entertaining space and benefiting from two bathrooms, further reception room / study and charming garden.Offering generous sized double bedrooms, two bathrooms a charming garden and extra reception room / study room.
For transport Elephant and Castle station (Northern Line, overground and Bakerloo line Zone 1 and 2) is moments away.
E.P.C. RATING: D
Council Tax Band: E
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Garden • Beautiful tree lined street • Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • Zone 2 • 5 weeks deposit • Two Bathrooms • Arranged over three floors • Gas Central Heating • Spacious Living Room • High ceilings
Places of Interest Locally
- Octavia House Schools, Walworth - 0.11 miles
- Gemma Milburn Vocal Coach - 0.2 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 0.24 miles
- Elephant Drums - 0.3 miles
- St Paul's Primary School, Walworth - 0.39 miles
- Bright Horizons Tabard Square Nursery and Preschool - 0.66 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.67 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 0.74 miles
- Chinese-Zone Language Training - 0.79 miles
- Friars Primary School - 0.81 miles
- St Joseph's R C Primary School - 0.85 miles
- The Royal College Of Speech & Language Therapists - 0.95 miles
- Harris Academy Bermondsey - 0.97 miles
- Oasis Academy Johanna - 1.01 miles
- Waterloo Body Station - 1.03 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.