Priory Road N8 • £335 p/w (£1451pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
A spacious two double bedroom property set on the first floor of a period conversion within a minute walk of Priory Parks tennis courts. The property consists of a large sunny lounge with sash windows allowing in plenty of light giving the property a bright and airy feel, kitchen diner with fitted appliances, two spacious double bedrooms and a tiled bathroom. The flat also benefits from having plenty of storage throughout.
Located on one of Crouch ends sought after roads the property offers easy access to an abundance of boutique shops, cafes, supermarket and restaurants on the Crouch End Broadway, also offering access to the lush green space of Priory Park.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Carpets throughout • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Double Height Ceilings • Period Conversion • Zone 3 • Beautiful tree lined street • Victorian conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 0.4 miles
- Highgate Wood School - 0.54 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 0.82 miles
- Alexandra Park School - 1.11 miles
- Fortismere School - 1.22 miles
- St Thomas More School - 1.39 miles
- Highgate School - 1.49 miles
- Park View School - 1.52 miles
- Woodside High School - 1.54 miles
- Broomfield School - 1.96 miles
- Nuffield Health Friern Barnet Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.08 miles
- Acland Burghley School - 2.14 miles
- City and Islington College - Centre for Business, Arts and Technology - 2.22 miles
- Bruce Grove Primary School - 2.22 miles
- Parliament Hill School - 2.24 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
I have been coming to Black Katz every year since I moved to London. This is the 8th year and the fourth flat which they have helped me find. The agents, management and admin staff are all very friendly, professional, efficient and understanding. Unlike other agencies, they listen to what you want and won't waste your time taking you to properties which do not meet or exceed your requirements. Once my offer had been accepted, the paper work was sent to me in a clear format and the process was very transparent and easy to complete.
Thank you Black Katz, specifically Caley, Zia and Dara for helping me find my perfect flat every time! I wouldn't and haven't gone elsewhere since I found them!
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.