Brondesbury Road NW6 • £340pw (£1473pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
We are delighted to offer for rent this stunning two bedroom apartment set in ever popular Queens Park. The accommodation comprises: two double bedrooms, reception room with fitted kitchen off it and tiled bathroom.
Further benefits include high ceilings, wood floors, lots of natural light, and good storage. There are also excellent transport links within a short distance, including Queens Park and Kilburn Park (BAKERLOO LINE) Kilburn High Road and Brondesbury Park (OVERGROUND).
Please call as soon as possible for a viewing
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Period House • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Busy Bees at Kilburn - 0.15 miles
- Nick Costley-White, Guitar Teacher - 0.17 miles
- Oxfield School of Education Ltd - 0.22 miles
- Guitar Lessons Kilburn North West London : Your Guitar Academy - 0.22 miles
- La Jolie Ronde Languages For Children - 0.23 miles
- Guitar Lessons London : London Guitar Academy - 0.24 miles
- Kilburn Grange School - 0.24 miles
- Kumon Maths & English - 0.43 miles
- Islamia Girls School - 0.48 miles
- Iyengar Yoga Maida Vale - 0.49 miles
- Double Bass and Music Theory Tutor - 0.51 miles
- ICMP - 0.54 miles
- Al-Sadiq & Al-Zahra Schools - 0.54 miles
- Bright Horizons West Hampstead Station Day Nursery and Preschool - 0.64 miles
- Paddington Academy - 0.84 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.