PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Lyonsdown Road EN5 • £288p/w (£1250pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
Black Katz Lettings are pleased to offer this beautiful and spacious 2 double bedroom property on a lovely quiet residential street in the heart of East Barnet Village. The property has been redecorated to a excellent standard and benefits from 2 equal size large double bedrooms, a very spacious living room and dining area, a modern fully equipped separate kitchen, lots of storage space and a modern tiled bathroom with a bathtub and a separate shower. The property is located walking distance from East Barnet Village and a short 5 minute walk to New Barnet overground with direct routes into the city of London.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Carpets throughout • Off Street Parking • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Separate WC • Tiled bathroom • Small Ex- local authority block • Zone 3 • Beautiful tree lined street • Purpose built development
Places of Interest Locally
- Lyonsdown School - 0.15 miles
- Jewish Community Secondary School - 0.76 miles
- Queen Elizabeth's Girls' School - 0.92 miles
- East Barnet School - 0.98 miles
- Danegrove Primary School Foundation - Year 1 - 0.99 miles
- Mount House School - 1.3 miles
- Chickenshed - 1.37 miles
- Bright Learners Montessori School - 1.39 miles
- Southgate School - 1.56 miles
- Queen Elizabeth's School - 1.68 miles
- Trent Park Golf Club - 2.01 miles
- Ashmole Academy - 2.17 miles
- Wren Academy Finchley - 2.23 miles
- Woodhouse College - 2.38 miles
- Nuffield Health Friern Barnet Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.58 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.