Sandford Avenue N22 • £675 p/w (£2925pcm) • 4 Bedroom House
4 Bedroom House
Black Katz Lettings are pleased to offer this large 4 double bedroom house situated within this attractive quiet road and presented in excellent condition throughout, an extremely bright modern spacious house boasting solid oak flooring, two reception rooms, large modern kitchen, spacious well maintained garden with separate decking area. A short walk to Wood Green Tube (Piccadilly Line, Zone 3) and the many shops, bars, restaurants cafes and transport links of vibrant Wood Green. Fantastic value for money, perfect for student, sharers and families alike, early viewings highly recommended!
E.P.C. RATING: C
Council Tax Band: D
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Garden • Beautiful tree lined street • Patio garden • Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Tiled bathroom • Two Bathrooms • En suite bathroom • Arranged over two floors • Period House • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Period features • High ceilings
Places of Interest Locally
- Woodside High School - 0.29 miles
- Belmont Junior School - 0.69 miles
- Oakthorpe Primary School - 0.81 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 0.95 miles
- Bruce Grove Primary School - 1.07 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 1.35 miles
- Duke's Aldridge Academy - 1.38 miles
- South Harringay Junior School - 1.55 miles
- Keiki Day Care - 1.55 miles
- Broomfield School - 1.59 miles
- Hornsey School for Girls - 1.68 miles
- Alexandra Park School - 1.82 miles
- The Latymer School - 1.87 miles
- Brettenham Primary School - 1.9 miles
- Gladesmore Community School - 1.93 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on:
020 7 713 7337
"I have just rented a property through Black Katz and must say im delighted by service and the professional support. There were some surprises along the way and Roberta and Paul have handled these situations with a positive and professional attitude.
The whole process from viewing to signing the contract was easy. Cristina, who handled all the paper work was a delight and very professional in handling things."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.