ABILITY PLAZA-KINGSLAND ROAD E8 • £460pw (£1993pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
Black Katz are pleased to offer this stunning refurbished live/work 1 bedroom apartment with loft style features in a modern private development. The property has a large open plan kitchen/living area, lofty ceilings and floor to ceiling windows affording the flat great natural light and a fantastic sense of space. The apartment also has the added benefit of a private terrace. The apartment is situated on the top floor of a modern private development with a lift. Kingsland Road offers the fantastic transport links and amenities of Dalston, Hoxton, Haggerston and Shoreditch.
**This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UKs leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies. Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard.**
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Balcony • Washer Dryer • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Arranged over two floors • Double Height Ceilings • Private Development • Granite work surface • Floor to ceiling windows • Zone 2 • Warehouse conversion • High ceilings
Places of Interest Locally
- SAE Institute London - 0.13 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 0.29 miles
- The Bath House - 0.92 miles
- Central Foundation Boys‚Äô School - 1.04 miles
- The City Academy, Hackney - 1.34 miles
- Knit with attitude - 1.48 miles
- Clapton Girls' Academy - 1.49 miles
- Jamie Aston Flowers - 1.54 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.58 miles
- B6 Sixth Form College - 1.59 miles
- Urdang Academy - 1.6 miles
- David Game College - 1.8 miles
- Mulberry School for Girls - 1.85 miles
- Thomas Coram Centre - 2.12 miles
- City of London School - 2.12 miles
Contact the Islington office on: 020 7713 7337
I have been coming to Black Katz every year since I moved to London. This is the 8th year and the fourth flat which they have helped me find. The agents, management and admin staff are all very friendly, professional, efficient and understanding. Unlike other agencies, they listen to what you want and won't waste your time taking you to properties which do not meet or exceed your requirements. Once my offer had been accepted, the paper work was sent to me in a clear format and the process was very transparent and easy to complete.
Thank you Black Katz, specifically Caley, Zia and Dara for helping me find my perfect flat every time! I wouldn't and haven't gone elsewhere since I found them!
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.