ABILITY PLAZA-KINGSLAND ROAD E8 • £475pw (£2058pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
Black Katz are pleased to offer this large live/work 2 bedroom apartment with an elevated mezzanine space and loft style features in a modern private development. The elevated mezzanine can be utilised as a second bedroom or study/office and the apartment does offer many different arrangement possibilities. The property has a large open plan kitchen/living area, modern bathroom, a large balcony, lofty ceilings and floor to ceiling windows affording the flat great natural light and a fantastic sense of space. The apartment is situated on the 2th floor of a modern private development with a lift. Kingsland Road offers the fantastic transport links and amenities of Dalston, Hoxton, Haggerston and Shoreditch.
**This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UK’s leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies. Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard.**
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Balcony • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Arranged over two floors • Double Height Ceilings • Private Development • Floor to ceiling windows • Zone 2 • Warehouse conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- SAE Institute London - 0.12 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 0.28 miles
- The Bath House - 0.93 miles
- Central Foundation Boys‚Äô School - 1.02 miles
- The City Academy, Hackney - 1.35 miles
- Knit with attitude - 1.49 miles
- Clapton Girls' Academy - 1.51 miles
- Jamie Aston Flowers - 1.55 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.57 miles
- Urdang Academy - 1.59 miles
- B6 Sixth Form College - 1.61 miles
- David Game College - 1.79 miles
- Mulberry School for Girls - 1.84 miles
- City of London School - 2.1 miles
- Thomas Coram Centre - 2.11 miles
Contact the Islington office on: 020 7713 7337
"I have just rented a property through Black Katz and must say im delighted by service and the professional support. There were some surprises along the way and Roberta and Paul have handled these situations with a positive and professional attitude.
The whole process from viewing to signing the contract was easy. Cristina, who handled all the paper work was a delight and very professional in handling things."
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.