Alderney Street SW1V • £705 p.w. (£3055pcm) • 3 Bedroom Apartment
3 Bedroom Apartment
--Available 4th November --
A superb, three double bedroom split level apartment arranged over two levels located in this handsome period building in the heart of Pimlico. Situated on the top two floors and presented in excellent decorative order and flooded with natural light throughout, this charming property has an abundance of living and entertaining space (904 Sq.Ft. / 84 Sq.Mts.) and stylishly marries period charm with period features.
Accommodation comprises of a large open plan kitchen reception room with fully fitted kitchen, generous master bedroom , further double bedroom and smaller double bedroom, two bathrooms (One en-suite) and good storage.
Alderney Street is ideally positioned for the shops, cafes and local amenities of Warwick Way, Wilton Road and Lupus Street. Victoria Street with its extensive selection of retail outlets and eateries is also within walking distance
E.P.C. RATING: C
Council Tax Band: F
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Beautiful tree lined street • Carpets throughout • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • 1 Calendar months deposit • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Arranged over two floors • Period Conversion • Gas Central Heating • Period features • High ceilings
Places of Interest Locally
- Sir Simon Milton Westminster UTC - 0.12 miles
- Eaton Square School (Prep and Nursery) - 0.14 miles
- Queen Mother Sports Centre - 0.3 miles
- Ringrose Kindergarten - 0.3 miles
- Perform Within St Barnabas' Ce Primary School - 0.33 miles
- Pimlico Primary - 0.33 miles
- singing lessons london - 0.33 miles
- Tai Chi City - 0.35 miles
- Yoga Teacher Training Cornwall - 0.38 miles
- Anna Makarova Yoga - 0.41 miles
- Westminster Cathedral Choir School - 0.44 miles
- Carmel Hall - 0.44 miles
- Francis Holland School, Sloane Square - 0.45 miles
- School of Wisdom SOW - 0.49 miles
- Ysgol Clawdd Offo - 0.49 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
Black Katz let my flat in 2 days to high quality tenants with communication to a high standard. The transition was smooth and professional. I am very pleased with this service and would recommend to everyone!
Clapham Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.