Anson Road N7 • £335pw (£1451pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
A fantastic two double bedroom flat set within a period house minutes to Tufnell Park Tube Station. Set on the top floor of a period house this fantastic apartment has a large lounge, neutral decor and a fully fitted kitchen.
Anson Road is a quiet road located just off Brecknock Road and has direct bus and tube links into Camden Town.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room
Places of Interest Locally
- Kentish Town Road Toilets - 0.48 miles
- Central London Shodokan Aikido - 0.69 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 0.86 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 0.89 miles
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School - 0.97 miles
- Holloway Road Sub Post Office - 1 miles
- Camden High Street Toilets - 1.24 miles
- Highgate School - 1.42 miles
- St Pancras International - 1.64 miles
- Ray Stitch - 1.79 miles
- EC London 30+ - 1.81 miles
- Euston - 1.86 miles
- Hornsey School for Girls - 1.96 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 2.03 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 2.08 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
Really quick response !
They were really efficients and helpfull with us. The workers are really nice, proactive and they give you really quick response about everything.
Camden Office All Agents 5 Stars.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.