Anson Road NW2 • £305pw (£1322pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
A recently redecorated two double bedroom apartment set on the first floor of a house conversion in Willesden Green (Jubilee Line).
This flooded with natural light property offers open plan reception room with fully fitted modern kitchen, two good size double bedrooms and fully tiled bathroom.
The property also benefits from high ceilings, double glazed windows and combination of wood floors throughout.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room
Places of Interest Locally
- Gesher School - 0.25 miles
- MarcoCirillo London Guitar Lesson - 0.3 miles
- Middlesex University Ivy Hall - 0.37 miles
- Language Tutor for Dutch and English - 0.4 miles
- PIANO LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.42 miles
- Fordwych Nursery School - 0.44 miles
- Little Lamps Nursery - 0.46 miles
- Willesden Green - 0.46 miles
- The Little Learners Montessori/Day Nursery (Cricklewood) - 0.49 miles
- Brondesbury Coaching - 0.49 miles
- BREATHE YOGA AND PILATES - 0.52 miles
- CELLO LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.54 miles
- GUITAR LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.55 miles
- Bambino Daycare - 0.57 miles
- Peter Noone - 0.59 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.