Bavent Road SE5 • £305 p.w. (£1321pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This beautiful two bedroomed (One double bedroom and one single bedroom) period apartment is located in one of the most popular streets in Denmark Hill. The property has been recently refurbished to the highest of standards and offers stylish and contemporary living throughout. This property boasts white walls, high ceilings, neutrally decorated throughout, modern fittings and fixtures, fully fitted stylish kitchen and gorgeous tiled bathroom. Situated on the second floor of this period building. Denmark Hill overground station is moments away.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Close to local amenities • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Period Conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- Saint John the Divine Church of England Primary School - 0.76 miles
- Charter - 0.93 miles
- Walworth Academy - 1.45 miles
- Southwark Borough Council Municipal Offices (Walworth Road) - 1.49 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 1.49 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.6 miles
- Saint Anthony's Catholic Primary School - 1.68 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 1.71 miles
- Clapham Manor Primary School - 1.86 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 1.98 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 2.07 miles
- Hatcham Temple Grove Primary School - 2.18 miles
- Waterloo Station - 2.45 miles
- London Bridge - 2.46 miles
- Dulwich Prep London - 2.48 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.