Bavent Road SE5 • £285 p.w. (£1235pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This recently redecorated property boasts white walls, neutral decor throughout, modern fittings and fixtures fully fitted stylish kitchen and gorgeous tiled bathroom. Situated on the top floor of this beautiful period building. Offering stylish and contemporary living with a generous sixed reception room and tranquil bedroom.
For transport, Denmark Hill over ground station is only moments away with fantastic links to London Bridge, Victoria, Blackfriars and Clapham High Street. This property is furnished.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Period Conversion • Period features
Places of Interest Locally
- Saint John the Divine Church of England Primary School - 0.76 miles
- Charter - 0.93 miles
- Walworth Academy - 1.45 miles
- Southwark Borough Council Municipal Offices (Walworth Road) - 1.49 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 1.49 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.6 miles
- Saint Anthony's Catholic Primary School - 1.68 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 1.71 miles
- Clapham Manor Primary School - 1.86 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 1.98 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 2.07 miles
- Hatcham Temple Grove Primary School - 2.18 miles
- Waterloo Station - 2.45 miles
- London Bridge - 2.46 miles
- Dulwich Prep London - 2.48 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.