PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Beaconsfield Road N15 • £600 p/w (£2600pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
3 Bedroom Flat
Black Katz are please to offer this lovely 3 double bedroom split level house minutes from the station. The property comprises of a large lounge, new bathroom, separate kitchen diner, mix of original wood floors and carpets and a large patio area. This spectacular house is a stone throw away from Seven Sisters station with access to the overground and Victoria line, giving you an easy commute to the City and Central London.
E.P.C. RATING: D
Council Tax Band: D
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Garden • Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 3 • Period Conversion • Period House • Gas Central Heating • Spacious Living Room
Places of Interest Locally
- Gladsmore Community School - 0.5 miles
- Langham Road Toilets - 1.19 miles
- Jubilee Primary School - 1.36 miles
- Northumberland Park Depot (LRT) - 1.45 miles
- Northumberland Park Community Secondary School - 1.47 miles
- Wilmer Place Car Park - 1.55 miles
- Saint Patrick's Catholic Primary School - 1.67 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 1.68 miles
- Hornsey School for Girls - 1.72 miles
- Saint Scholastica's Roman Catholic Primary School - 1.87 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 1.89 miles
- Bsix Brooke House Sixth Form College - 1.96 miles
- Saint Saviour's Church of England Primary School - 2.11 miles
- Kelmscott Secondary School - 2.14 miles
- Oakthorpe Primary School - 2.15 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on:
020 7 713 7337
"I have just rented a property through Black Katz and must say im delighted by service and the professional support. There were some surprises along the way and Roberta and Paul have handled these situations with a positive and professional attitude.
The whole process from viewing to signing the contract was easy. Cristina, who handled all the paper work was a delight and very professional in handling things."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.