PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Beaconsfield Road N15 • £600pw (£2600pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
3 Bedroom Flat
Black Katz are please to offer this lovely 3 double bedroom split level house minutes from the station. The property comprises of a large lounge, new bathroom, separate kitchen diner, mix of original wood floors and carpets and a large patio area. This spectacular house is a stone throw away from Seven Sisters station with access to the overground and Victoria line, giving you an easy commute to the City and Central London.
E.P.C. RATING: D
Council Tax Band: D
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Beautiful tree lined street • Patio garden • Wood Floors • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • Tiled bathroom • Arranged over two floors • Double Height Ceilings • Period House • Victorian conversion • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room
Places of Interest Locally
- Bruce Grove Primary School - 0.53 miles
- Park View School - 0.56 miles
- Woodside High School - 1.62 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 1.68 miles
- Knit with attitude - 1.78 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 1.87 miles
- St Thomas More Catholic School - 1.91 miles
- Stoke Newington School & Sixth Form - 1.94 miles
- Saint Scholastica's Roman Catholic Primary School - 1.96 miles
- Best Tutors Edmonton - 1.97 miles
- B6 Sixth Form College - 2.07 miles
- Kelmscott Secondary School - 2.16 miles
- Christ the King Roman Catholic Primary School - 2.19 miles
- The Petchey Academy - 2.35 miles
- The Bath House - 2.37 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
Really Helpful !
Really helpful when I needed to move flat at short notice. Professional, friendly and got me the flat I wanted! Thank you. Would recommend.
Isington Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.