Birkbeck Road N8 • £295p/w (£1278pcm) • 1 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
1 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
A fantastic ground floor 1 bedroom flat with a private garden located in a well maintained conversion. The property has recently been redecorated throughout, and its high ceilings and large windows give the property a bright and airy feel. The kitchen is Separate and has space for a small table, the reception room is a very good size, the apartment also has Wooden floors in the lounge and carpets in the bedroom.
On the W3 and 144 bus routes that provide links to Finsbury Park and Turnpike Lane tube station. The property is located a short walk from Crouch End Broadway with its many shops and restaurants.
E.P.C. RATING: D
Council Tax Band: C
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Garden • Beautiful tree lined street • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • 5 weeks deposit • Open plan • Double Height Ceilings • Period Conversion • Victorian conversion • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room
Places of Interest Locally
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 0.28 miles
- Highgate Wood School - 0.62 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 0.8 miles
- St James C of E Primary School - 1.21 miles
- Alexandra Park School - 1.27 miles
- Fortismere School - 1.35 miles
- St Thomas More Catholic School - 1.36 miles
- Park View School - 1.39 miles
- Woodside High School - 1.49 miles
- Highgate School - 1.56 miles
- Broomfield School - 2 miles
- Bruce Grove Primary School - 2.1 miles
- Acland Burghley School - 2.16 miles
- Nuffield Health Friern Barnet Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.17 miles
- City and Islington College - Centre for Business, Arts and Technology - 2.18 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on:
020 7 713 7337
I have been using Black Katz to let my properties in Crouch End for more than 10 years. Recently 2 of my flats became available and as usual Black Katz have done a great job finding me great tenants. Alex actually found me both tenants in very quick succesion and l'm very happy with both of them..but what is particularly good is how focussed Paul always is on keeping voids at my properties to a minimum. Between them Paul and Alex ensured l lost only a few days rent which is so important for a landlord..especially when the market is flooded with properties as it is at the moment after Brexit.Cristina is such an efficient administrator and always so pleasant to deal with it makes dealing with Black Katz a breath of fresh air. Highly recommended.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.