Braemar Avenue NW10 • £280pw (£1213pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
Great value for money one bedroom apartment with access to a shared garden. This bright and modern property has been lovingly redecorated to a great standard and comprises, large living room with access to garden, separate kitchen with integrated appliances, brand new bathroom and large bedroom with built in wardrobes. Located in the quiet residential street within walking distance of Neasden shopping parade which offers a wide range of amenities and within easy access of transport links and the north circular (A406).
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Garden • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Zone 3 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- John Kelly Boys' Technology College - 0.73 miles
- Dollis Hill Lane Car Park - 0.78 miles
- Oakington Manor Primary School - 1.01 miles
- The Swaminarayan School - 1.11 miles
- West Hendon Clinic - 1.22 miles
- Saint Robert Southwell Catholic Primary School - 1.28 miles
- Harrow Road Toilets - 1.41 miles
- Sinai Jewish Primary School - 1.46 miles
- JFS School - 1.51 miles
- ARK Elvin Academy - 1.57 miles
- Kingsbury Road Car Park - 1.64 miles
- Convent of Jesus and Mary Language College - 1.87 miles
- Kingsbury High School - 1.89 miles
- Capital City Academy - 2.04 miles
- Claremont High School - 2.06 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.