Brecknock Road N19 • £350pw (£1516pcm) • 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
Ground Floor Flat Description
A large two double bedroom flat set on the raised ground floor of a Victorian house conversion in Tufnell Park. The property benefits from ample storage space, two bathrooms, modern kitchen, large lounge with wood floor, high ceilings and use of a communal garden.
Brecknock Road offers a fabulous location moments from a host of local amenities and transport links, while being a short distance away from both Kentish Town and Camden Town.
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Garden • Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Highgate School - 1.46 miles
- Euston Station - 1.65 miles
- The Place - 1.79 miles
- University College School Senior School - 2.03 miles
- London Business School - 2.18 miles
- Hult International Business School - 2.25 miles
- Italia Conti of Theatre Arts - 2.62 miles
- London School of Business and Finance - 2.62 miles
- City Lit - 2.7 miles
- Pineapple Dance Studios - 2.75 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 2.8 miles
- Hackney Community College - 2.82 miles
- West London College - 2.83 miles
- Cass Business School - 2.83 miles
- The Royal Institution of Great Britain - 3.01 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
I have been using Black Katz to let my properties in Crouch End for more than 10 years. Recently 2 of my flats became available and as usual Black Katz have done a great job finding me great tenants. Alex actually found me both tenants in very quick succesion and l'm very happy with both of them..but what is particularly good is how focussed Paul always is on keeping voids at my properties to a minimum. Between them Paul and Alex ensured l lost only a few days rent which is so important for a landlord..especially when the market is flooded with properties as it is at the moment after Brexit.Cristina is such an efficient administrator and always so pleasant to deal with it makes dealing with Black Katz a breath of fresh air. Highly recommended.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.