PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Camberwell New Road SE5 • £1500 p.w. (£6500pcm) • 7 Bedroom Terraced House
7 Bedroom Terraced House
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
--Available 1st September--
This handsome Georgian town house is located moments from Oval tube station. This beautiful property boasts seven or eight double bedrooms (Reception room can be converted), arranged over three floors, large double reception/8th bedroom, modern stylish double extremely large fitted kitchen diner and three modern bathrooms with a separate WC. The interior is modern and boasts approximate 1750 sq.ft of living and entertaining space , perfect for a professionals or students. Wooden flooring throughout which compliments the original features and all rooms are well proportioned and bright and airy. A charming bright patio garden is south facing and very low maintenance.
This beautiful property can be converted to an eight bed by converting the reception room at a cost of £1600.00 pw or £6933.33
E.P.C. RATING: D
Council Tax Band: F
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Garden • Beautiful tree lined street • Wood Floors • Luxury Appliances • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • 5 weeks deposit • Separate WC • Walk in shower • Period House • Arranged over four floors • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Spacious Living Room • High ceilings • Kitchen Diner
Places of Interest Locally
- Lambeth School of Art - 0.97 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 1.09 miles
- Jessop Primary School - 1.21 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 1.36 miles
- The Charter School - 1.57 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 1.66 miles
- Harris Academy Bermondsey - 1.72 miles
- Dulwich Leisure Centre - 1.77 miles
- Westminster School - 1.8 miles
- Alleyn's School - 1.8 miles
- Elizabeth Tower - 1.86 miles
- Queen Mother Sports Centre - 1.97 miles
- The Circle Gym and Spa - 2.04 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.3 miles
- Saint Anthony's Catholic Primary School - 2.32 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.