Camden High Street NW1 • £275pw (£1191pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
Set on the 1st floor of a period building minutes to Camden & Mornington Crescent Tube stations - this property has a large lounge, good size double bedroom, neutral decor, modern fitted kitchen, wood floors and a tiled bathroom. Camden High Street is superbly placed with a wealth vibrant local amenities, including the famous Jazz Cafe and Camden Market, while the magnificent green expanses of Regent's Park and Primrose Hill are close by.
E.P.C. RATING: B
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Open plan
Places of Interest Locally
- North London Music Academy - 0.15 miles
- St Marylebone School - 1.05 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.18 miles
- Cookery School at Little Portland Street - 1.27 miles
- European School Of Economics - 1.4 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 1.46 miles
- Marshall Street Leisure Centre & Spa - 1.49 miles
- Seymour Leisure Centre - 1.56 miles
- City Lit - 1.63 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 1.76 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 1.77 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 1.82 miles
- Urban Golf | Smithfield - 1.95 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 2.08 miles
- St Joseph's R C Primary School - 2.25 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
Really quick response !
They were really efficients and helpfull with us. The workers are really nice, proactive and they give you really quick response about everything.
Camden Office All Agents 5 Stars.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.