PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Gilbert Street W1K • £495pw (£2145pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
Set on the 4th floor of a private mansion block in the heart of Bond Street this spacious one bedroom flat has a large lounge, neutral decor, modern fully fitted kitchen, tiled modern bathroom and good natural light. Located on Gilbert Street with Oxford Street, Bond Street and Regent Street on your doorstep the apartment is also within a stones throw to Bond Street Station..
E.P.C. RATING: E
Council Tax Band: D
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Wood Floors • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room
Places of Interest Locally
- European School Of Economics - 0.21 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 0.37 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 0.58 miles
- Urban Golf | Soho - 0.6 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 1.18 miles
- City Lit - 1.27 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 1.39 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.53 miles
- North London Music Academy - 1.67 miles
- Lansdowne College - 1.72 miles
- Paddington Academy - 2 miles
- Urban Golf | Smithfield - 2.03 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 2.14 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 2.2 miles
- City of London School - 2.21 miles
Contact the West End office on:
0207 267 1115
Quick response !
They were really efficients and helpfull with us. The workers are really nice, proactive and they give you really quick response about everything.
West End Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.