Cedars Road SW4 • £665 p.w (£2882pcm) • 4 Bedroom Apartment
4 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
NOW LET, MORE NEEDED
Bright and airy this property is arranged over two floors of this very well kept purpose built block and moments from the green open spaces of Clapham Common.Offering very well proportioned rooms, generous sized reception room, separate kitchen diner and charming balcony.
For transport this property is located between Clapham Common tube ( Northern Line) and Clapham Junction train Station.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Excellent decorative order • Balcony • Arranged over two floors • Small Ex- local authority block • Floor to ceiling windows • Beautiful tree lined street • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Clapham Manor Primary School - 0.54 miles
- Water Babies South West London - 0.59 miles
- Thomas's London Day School - 0.74 miles
- Working Mums Daycare & Preschool - 0.76 miles
- Belleville Primary School - 0.79 miles
- George Shearing Community Centre - 0.8 miles
- Honeywell Infant & Junior Schools - 0.84 miles
- Hot Yoga South - 1.36 miles
- Harbour Club Chelsea - 1.55 miles
- Holy Trinity C Of E Primary School - 1.73 miles
- Queen Mother Sports Centre - 2.1 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 2.11 miles
- Jessop Primary School - 2.12 miles
- Cherubins Day Nursery - 2.17 miles
- Burntwood School - 2.2 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.