Cedars Road SW4 • £333 p.w (£1443pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This superbly located one double bedroomed apartment is situated on the top floor of this beautiful period building. The property comprises of one larger than average double bedroom, bright and airy open plan living room, modern bathroom and beautiful communal gardens.
This period conversion is situated moments from Clapham Common Tube Station (Northern line) and within minutes from the green open spaces of Clapham Common and also Clapham high Street with all its many bars, restaurants and amenities.
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Communal Gardens • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Good decorative order • Open plan • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Period features • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Chestnut Grove School - 1.37 miles
- Pimlico Academy - 1.75 miles
- Victoria Coach Station - 1.97 miles
- Chelsea College of Art and Design - 2.04 miles
- The London Oratory School - 2.26 miles
- TfL - Albany House - 2.53 miles
- Westminster School - 2.55 miles
- Imperial College London - 2.63 miles
- The Charter School - 2.68 miles
- Camberwell College of Arts (Peckham Road) - 2.82 miles
- Royal College of Art - 2.86 miles
- Morley College - 2.9 miles
- Alleyns Junior School - 3.03 miles
- Golden Jubilee Bridges - 3.15 miles
- King's College London, Strand Campus - 3.28 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.