Chapel Market N1 • £830 pw (£3596pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
3 Bedroom Flat
Black Katz are please to bring to the market this lovely three bedroom property. The property is set on the top floor offering three very good size double bedrooms, two tiled bathrooms, separate kitchen, a spacious private terrace and wood floors throughout the property.
Chapel Market is located only a short work to Angel Station with access to the Northern Line. The location is deal, located near bars, restaurants supermarkets, Gyms and the busy nigh life of Upper Street.
E.P.C. RATING: D
Council Tax Band: F
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Period features
Places of Interest Locally
- Goodenough College - 0.77 miles
- Cass Business School - 1.12 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.21 miles
- London Guildhall University - 1.37 miles
- Guildhall - 1.41 miles
- Pineapple Dance Studios - 1.58 miles
- The London Film School - 1.59 miles
- The City Of London School - 1.6 miles
- Columbia Road Flower Market - 1.66 miles
- National Theatre - 1.86 miles
- London Business School - 2.32 miles
- St Georges Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 2.43 miles
- Morley College - 2.44 miles
- Westminster School - 2.61 miles
- Design Museum - 2.62 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
Really Helpful !
Really helpful when I needed to move flat at short notice. Professional, friendly and got me the flat I wanted! Thank you. Would recommend.
Isington Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.