PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Chase Way N14 • £485pw (£2101pcm) • 3 Bedroom House
3 Bedroom House
Black Katz are very pleased to present this large three bedroom house perfect for a family on a quiet road close to Southgate Station on the Piccadilly Line. This property has two large bedrooms, a smaller third bedroom and a very large through reception area leading onto a private garden. This property has been recently refurbished to a high standard, the large attic has been secured and is perfect to use for additional storage.
E.P.C. RATING: D
Council Tax Band: E
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Garden • Fitted Kitchen • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Arranged over two floors • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Spacious Living Room
Places of Interest Locally
- Ashmole Academy - 0.21 miles
- Pranasana Yoga - 0.24 miles
- Pearson Professional Centres Southgate - 0.29 miles
- Professional Guitar Lessons - 0.39 miles
- Bright Horizons East Barnet Day Nursery and Preschool - 0.49 miles
- Forever Dance UK - 0.55 miles
- Merry Days Limited - 0.56 miles
- The BackBone Osteopaths Southgate, North London - 0.58 miles
- C B S - 0.65 miles
- Stars Nursery - 0.65 miles
- Sing Sing Sing - 0.69 miles
- Asquith Nurseries - 0.7 miles
- St Andrew the Apostle Greek Orthodox School - 0.73 miles
- DL Vocal Coaching Limited - 0.85 miles
- Salcombe Preparatory School - 0.86 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
Really quick response !
They were really efficients and helpfull with us. The workers are really nice, proactive and they give you really quick response about everything.
Camden Office All Agents 5 Stars.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.