Cheshire Road N22 • £450pw (£1950pcm) • 3 Bedroom House
3 Bedroom House
This beautiful three double bedroom split level property is located on one of the areas most sought after roads. The property has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment and benefits from a combination of carpets and wood floors, three double bedrooms, new modern kitchen / diner, fully tiled bathroom, good storage space and access to a private garden.
Situated moments from the amenities of Bounds Green and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Wood Green, Cheshire Road is close to a superb range of shops and amenities. The nearest underground station is Bounds Green (Piccadilly Line).
E.P.C. RATING: D
Council Tax Band: D
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order
Places of Interest Locally
- St Thomas More Catholic School - 0.26 miles
- Woodside High School - 0.59 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 0.68 miles
- Broomfield School - 0.75 miles
- Focus 1st Academy - 1.07 miles
- Alexandra Park School - 1.07 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 1.38 miles
- Nuffield Health Friern Barnet Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.52 miles
- Winchmore School - 1.77 miles
- Park View School - 1.77 miles
- Ashmole Academy - 1.8 miles
- Fortismere School - 1.89 miles
- Bruce Grove Primary School - 1.94 miles
- Highgate Wood School - 1.97 miles
- St James C of E Primary School - 2.1 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
I have been coming to Black Katz every year since I moved to London. This is the 8th year and the fourth flat which they have helped me find. The agents, management and admin staff are all very friendly, professional, efficient and understanding. Unlike other agencies, they listen to what you want and won't waste your time taking you to properties which do not meet or exceed your requirements. Once my offer had been accepted, the paper work was sent to me in a clear format and the process was very transparent and easy to complete.
Thank you Black Katz, specifically Caley, Zia and Dara for helping me find my perfect flat every time! I wouldn't and haven't gone elsewhere since I found them!
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.