Christchurch Road N8 • £404 p/w (£1750pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
Stunning two double bedroom apartment on one of the most sought after roads in Crouch End and in the catchment area for Coleridge School. Beautifully designed inside to maximize space and provide a genuinely impressive space with top quality fixtures and fittings. There is an undeniable quality to the flat throughout with proper wood flooring and modern design perfectly balanced to the period elegance. The property is on the first floor of a period conversion with high ceilings allowing lots of light to come in making it bright and airy. Comprising of a lovely open plan living space with a wonderful contemporary white gloss kitchen with granite breakfast bar, a stunning modern bathroom with double shower aspect and two double bedrooms with one having a mezzanine bed providing the perfect office space.
Transport options include Crouch Hill Train Station which is a ten minute walk, the W7 bus stops just around the corner and brings you to Finsbury Park tube station in under ten minutes. The W5 bus is at the top of the road connecting Archway Zone 2 and Highgate Zone 3 tube Stations both on the Northern Line. A must see property !
E.P.C. RATING: D
Council Tax Band: C
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Beautiful tree lined street • Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • 5 weeks deposit • Tiled bathroom • Walk in shower • Open plan • Period Conversion • Victorian conversion • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Washer Dryer • Granite work surfaces
Places of Interest Locally
- Hornsey School for Girls - 0.51 miles
- Saint Aloysius College - 0.77 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 0.85 miles
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School - 0.93 miles
- Highgate School - 1.13 miles
- Langham Road Toilets - 1.36 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 1.49 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 1.57 miles
- Fortismere School - 1.59 miles
- LaSWAP Sixth Form Consortium - 1.67 miles
- Kentish Town Road Toilets - 1.81 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 1.89 miles
- Holloway Road Sub Post Office - 1.92 miles
- Saint Patrick's Catholic Primary School - 2.04 miles
- Hampstead Lane Car Park - 2.09 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on:
020 7 713 7337
Me and my partner recently moved into a flat which is let by Black Katz. Everything went very smoothly and all agents were very helpful. Black Katz gave us the viewing which went really well and he was very clear and concise with any questions we had. Highly recommended!
Crouch End Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.