PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Christchurch Road N8 • £404p/w (£1750pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
Stunning two double bedroom apartment on one of the most sought after roads in Crouch End and in the catchment area for Coleridge School. Beautifully designed inside to maximize space and provide a genuinely impressive space with top quality fixtures and fittings. There is an undeniable quality to the flat throughout with proper wood flooring and modern design perfectly balanced to the period elegance. The property is on the first floor of a period conversion with high ceilings allowing lots of light to come in making it bright and airy. Comprising of a lovely open plan living space with a wonderful contemporary white gloss kitchen with granite breakfast bar, a stunning modern bathroom with double shower aspect and two double bedrooms with one having a mezzanine bed providing the perfect office space.
Transport options include Crouch Hill Train Station which is a ten minute walk, the W7 bus stops just around the corner and brings you to Finsbury Park tube station in under ten minutes. The W5 bus is at the top of the road connecting Archway Zone 2 and Highgate Zone 3 tube Stations both on the Northern Line. A must see property !
E.P.C. RATING: D
Council Tax Band: C
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Beautiful tree lined street • Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • 5 weeks deposit • Tiled bathroom • Walk in shower • Open plan • Period Conversion • Victorian conversion • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Washer Dryer • Granite work surfaces
Places of Interest Locally
- My Gym Crouch End - 0.12 miles
- GUITAR LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.22 miles
- TotalTutors London - 0.27 miles
- Beehive School - 0.27 miles
- Klay Dumas-Copas. Online Piano Teacher - 0.28 miles
- Pickled Pepper Books - 0.31 miles
- Stephen Svanholm - Singing Teacher - 0.32 miles
- Guitar lessons in north London - 0.33 miles
- Maria Montessori School - Hornsey Rise - 0.36 miles
- GUITAR LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.39 miles
- Highgate Wood School - 0.5 miles
- Hornsey School for Girls - 0.51 miles
- sign and rhyme - 0.56 miles
- Oberon String Quartet - 0.7 miles
- Wendy Cello & Piano Lessons - 0.77 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
Really Helpful !
Really helpful when I needed to move flat at short notice. Professional, friendly and got me the flat I wanted! Thank you. Would recommend.
Isington Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.