Church Lane NW9 • £285pw (£1235pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
*** ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE ***
This is a recently refurbished one bedroom apartment located within short walk from Kingsbury station (Jubilee Line). The apartment is flooded with natural light and offer spacious open plan reception room with fully fitted modern kitchen, large double bedroom with build-in storage and fully tiled bathroom. The property also benefits wooden floor and neutral decor throughout. The property is located within short walk to Kingsbury (JUBILEE LINE) and all local amenities.
Tenants must contribute £50pcm towards gas cooking, hot water and heating on top of the rent. Tenants will have to pay for electricity and council tax separately.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Laminate Flooring • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Excellent decorative order • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Fryent Primary School - 0.3 miles
- Kingsbury Station - 0.73 miles
- Kingsbury High School - 0.77 miles
- JFS School - 0.8 miles
- Colindale - 1.09 miles
- Queensbury - 1.33 miles
- Claremont High School - 1.34 miles
- Martlesham Walk Community Centre - 1.41 miles
- Wembley Park - 1.45 miles
- Burnt Oak - 1.46 miles
- Annunciation Catholic Infant School - 1.47 miles
- Hendon Central Station - 1.53 miles
- Preston Road - 1.54 miles
- Canons High School - 1.61 miles
- St James' Catholic High School - 1.63 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"What can I say? I simply love Blackkatz! It is the second time they have helped me to find a new place...and it is getting better everytime :). I have tried other agents as well but what I like about Blackkatz is that they actually listen to what you are really looking for and they are very honest and are showing you apartments that suit you and not just those that they have to sell. Also they support you during they entire process - e.g. I had lots and lots of questions and queries and they were there to help me with all of them! I am not planning to move again anytime soon but if I would, I definitely choose them again."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.