Claremont Road W9 • £270pw (£1170pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
This is an extremely well presented one double bedroom flat set on the top floor of a victorian conversion on a quiet residential street a short walk from both Maida Vale (Bakerloo Line) and Queens Park (Bakerloo Line). The property has stripped wood floors throughout, bright neutral decor, a modern fully fitted kitchen and is close to the tube and shops. In addition the is also a storage room.
Quick viewings are highly recommended as it has just been refurbished.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Period Conversion • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- De Nederlandse Regenboogschool - 0.26 miles
- Double Bass and Music Theory Tutor - 0.29 miles
- Guitar Lessons London : London Guitar Academy - 0.32 miles
- iQi Charge Ltd - 0.34 miles
- Kilburn Park Junior School - 0.34 miles
- Kumon Maths & English - 0.38 miles
- Islamia Girls School - 0.44 miles
- Rainbow Nursery (Rainbow Family Centre) - 0.47 miles
- Al-Sadiq & Al-Zahra Schools - 0.48 miles
- Nick Costley-White, Guitar Teacher - 0.61 miles
- Elgin Pre-School - 0.67 miles
- Iyengar Yoga Maida Vale - 0.75 miles
- Paddington Academy - 0.79 miles
- ICMP - 0.8 miles
- College Green Nursery School & Services - 0.91 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"BRILLIANT EXERPIENCE! Aidan from BlackKatz was able to find the perfect property for me. He stuck to my budget and location requirements to ensure I was placed in the best available property. As I wasn't living in London at the time and travel was extortionate, Aidan made sure I only made one visit to view properties and also called me once a week with updates on my property search to ensure I was happy with the progress in finding the perfect flat. Even when other estate agents told me I would never find a place within my budget and in the area I was looking, Aidan promised me we could find somewhere! And he did exactly that! I would highly recommend this estate agents! Excellent company and even better people!"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.