Copperfield St SE1 • £350 p.w. (£1516pcm) • 1 Bedroom House
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This very large and extremely well presented one bedroom apartment set within a beautiful converted vicarage. The property is flooded with natural light and offers approximately 600 Sq.ft ( 57 Sq. Mts.) of living and entertaining space. Arranged over two floors and neutrally decorated throughout. This unique duplex property is located minutes from the vibrant Borough Market and Flat iron square and superbly situated to the many delights of The South Bank, Borough and The River Thames.
For transport this property is superbly located to either Borough tube (Northern line) Southwark Tube (Jubilee line) or London Bridge Station (Northern and Jubilee line and overground Thames link).
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Patio garden • Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Good decorative order • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Arranged over two floors • Period Conversion • Zone 1 • Beautiful tree lined street • Period features • High ceilings
Places of Interest Locally
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.55 miles
- Nuffield Health City Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.56 miles
- City of London School - 0.61 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 0.94 miles
- The Circle Gym and Spa - 1 miles
- City Lit - 1.27 miles
- Westminster School - 1.34 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.41 miles
- Nuffield Health Bloomsbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.7 miles
- Saint Giles Colleges (London Central) - 1.7 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 1.71 miles
- Nuffield Health Shoreditch Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.74 miles
- Queen Mother Sports Centre - 1.95 miles
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 1.98 miles
- Bishop Challoner Catholic Federation of Schools - 2.13 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"Great experience, very friendly agents ensured a smooth and hassle-free transaction. Everything from explaining fees to signing the contract was brilliant. Will highly recommend the agency to all friends looking for a place in London!"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.