Cotleigh Road NW6 • £350pw (£1516pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
This is a lovely two double bedroom flat set on the ground floor of a well presented victorian conversion located in the heart of West Hampstead. The property offers two double bedrooms, a spacious lounge with a large bay window, separate kitchen, fully tiled bathroom and a private patio area. The property is located a short walk from the High Street. West Hampstead has fantastic transport links and local amenities and a wide range of bars and restaurants to suit all tastes. In terms of transport West Hampstead boasts some of the best connectivity in London with the Jubilee Line, Overground and Thameslink stations allowing quick access in and out of London. You also have the Metropolitan and Jubilee Line from Finchley Road. The North Circular A406 and M1 motorway are also within easy reach.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Garden • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Zone 2
Places of Interest Locally
- Islamia Primary School - 0.64 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 0.81 miles
- St Margaret's School - 1 miles
- Queens Park Community School - 1.07 miles
- Paddington Sports Club - 1.14 miles
- Paddington Academy - 1.29 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 1.78 miles
- Porchester Centre - 1.85 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 1.98 miles
- LaSWAP Sixth Form Consortium - 2.15 miles
- Seymour Leisure Centre - 2.19 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 2.24 miles
- North London Music Academy - 2.36 miles
- St Marylebone School - 2.37 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 2.45 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"BRILLIANT EXERPIENCE! Aidan from BlackKatz was able to find the perfect property for me. He stuck to my budget and location requirements to ensure I was placed in the best available property. As I wasn't living in London at the time and travel was extortionate, Aidan made sure I only made one visit to view properties and also called me once a week with updates on my property search to ensure I was happy with the progress in finding the perfect flat. Even when other estate agents told me I would never find a place within my budget and in the area I was looking, Aidan promised me we could find somewhere! And he did exactly that! I would highly recommend this estate agents! Excellent company and even better people!"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.