Crescent Road N8 • £323 p/w (£1400pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
Black Katz Lettings are pleased to offer this lovely and spacious one double bedroom property on a very desirable road in the heart of Crouch End. The property has a large double bedroom, a spacious lounge, tiled bathroom with bath/shower, a fully fitted kitchen, wood floors throughout, the large windows in the property give the property a bright and airy feel.
The property is situated just a short walk to the centre of Crouch End with all the local amenities you could ask for and easy access to Hornsey Overground or Finsbury Park.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Small Ex- local authority block • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Purpose built development
Places of Interest Locally
- Highgate Wood School - 0.39 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 0.89 miles
- Highgate School - 1 miles
- Acland Burghley School - 1.45 miles
- Fortismere School - 1.49 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 1.5 miles
- City and Islington College - Centre for Business, Arts and Technology - 1.56 miles
- Parliament Hill School - 1.59 miles
- Alexandra Park School - 1.78 miles
- Park View School - 1.79 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 1.85 miles
- St Thomas More Catholic School - 2.07 miles
- New River College Key Stage 3 Lough Road - 2.12 miles
- Camden School for Girls - 2.15 miles
- Woodside High School - 2.18 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on:
020 7 713 7337
I have been using Black Katz to let my properties in Crouch End for more than 10 years. Recently 2 of my flats became available and as usual Black Katz have done a great job finding me great tenants. Alex actually found me both tenants in very quick succesion and l'm very happy with both of them..but what is particularly good is how focussed Paul always is on keeping voids at my properties to a minimum. Between them Paul and Alex ensured l lost only a few days rent which is so important for a landlord..especially when the market is flooded with properties as it is at the moment after Brexit.Cristina is such an efficient administrator and always so pleasant to deal with it makes dealing with Black Katz a breath of fresh air. Highly recommended.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.