Crescent Road N8 • £210 pw (£910pcm) • Studio Apartment Studio
Studio Apartment Studio
This beautiful studio is set on a lovely tree lined street in the heart of Crouch End. The apartment has wood floors throughout and an abundance of natural light, large living area with big windows, separate modern kitchen and a modern bathroom with bath and shower.
Crescent Road is a popular and sought location and is just a two minute walk from Crouch End Broadway and all of its amenities. This property is on the W7 bus route - 10 minutes from Finsbury Park station on the Piccadilly and Victoria lines, and 10 minutes from Muswell Hill Broadway.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Laminate Flooring • Washing Machine • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Good decorative order • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Small Ex- local authority block • Zone 2 • Purpose built development • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Guitar lessons in north London - 0.11 miles
- Beehive School - 0.16 miles
- Whitehall Park School - 0.3 miles
- My Gym Crouch End - 0.3 miles
- Channing School Playing Fields - 0.31 miles
- Stephen Svanholm - Singing Teacher - 0.38 miles
- Maria Montessori School - Hornsey Rise - 0.39 miles
- TotalTutors London - 0.4 miles
- GUITAR LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.42 miles
- Highgate Wood School - 0.44 miles
- Oberon String Quartet - 0.53 miles
- GUITAR LESSONS West London Music Tutors - 0.6 miles
- Wendy Cello & Piano Lessons - 0.68 miles
- Hornsey School for Girls - 0.71 miles
- sign and rhyme - 0.78 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on:
020 7 713 7337
I have been using Black Katz to let my properties in Crouch End for more than 10 years. Recently 2 of my flats became available and as usual Black Katz have done a great job finding me great tenants. Alex actually found me both tenants in very quick succesion and l'm very happy with both of them..but what is particularly good is how focussed Paul always is on keeping voids at my properties to a minimum. Between them Paul and Alex ensured l lost only a few days rent which is so important for a landlord..especially when the market is flooded with properties as it is at the moment after Brexit.Cristina is such an efficient administrator and always so pleasant to deal with it makes dealing with Black Katz a breath of fresh air. Highly recommended.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.