PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Cruikshank Street WC1X • £400pw (£1733pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
This impressive spacious one bedroom flat is set within a private purpose built block minutes to tube and shops. Set on the 1st floor this apartment has a modern fully fitted separate kitchen, large lounge (2nd bedroom) and a modern fully tiled bathroom.
Cruikshank Street is situated close to the fantastic variety of shops and amenities of Angel, while the bars and restaurants of both Upper Street and Clerkenwell are within easy reach.
E.P.C. RATING: D
Council Tax Band: C
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room
Places of Interest Locally
- St Pancras International - 0.63 miles
- Virgin Trains - 1 miles
- Euston Station - 1 miles
- St Clement Danes C Of E Primary School - 1.22 miles
- Cleveland Street Car Park - 1.34 miles
- The City Of London School - 1.4 miles
- Liverpool Street Station - 1.52 miles
- Charing Cross Station - 1.64 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 1.81 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 1.86 miles
- Waterloo Station - 1.88 miles
- The Royal Institution of Great Britain - 1.96 miles
- London Bridge - 2.1 miles
- London Business School - 2.16 miles
- London School of Business and Finance - 2.16 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
Really quick response !
They were really efficients and helpfull with us. The workers are really nice, proactive and they give you really quick response about everything.
Camden Office All Agents 5 Stars.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.