Gascony Avenue NW6 • £360pw (£1560pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
**PRIVATE ROOF TERRACE**
We are pleased to offer for rent this bright and airy two bedroom split level apartment set over the top two floors of a period conversion.
The apartment comprises: Spacious reception room, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, two double bedrooms and a huge roof terrace.
Added benefits include neutral decor, double glazing and laminate flooring.
Located within short walking distance to all amenities of both Kilburn High Road and West End Lane including Kilburn Station (Jubilee Line Zone 2), Brondesbury Overground, West Hampstead underground, West Hampstead Thameslink. There are also numerous places to eat and drink as well as convenience stores and supermarkets. Immediate viewings highly reccommended
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Laminate Flooring • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Good decorative order • Roof Terrace • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Zone 2
Places of Interest Locally
- West Hampstead - 0.39 miles
- FOLKIES MUSIC - 0.4 miles
- Kilburn Station - 0.45 miles
- Kilburn Park - 0.51 miles
- Islamia Primary School - 0.52 miles
- Finchley Road - 0.79 miles
- Queens Park Community School - 0.92 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 0.92 miles
- Swiss Cottage - 0.94 miles
- Maida Vale - 0.98 miles
- Paddington Sports Club - 1.07 miles
- St. John's Wood Station - 1.1 miles
- St Margaret's School - 1.11 miles
- Willesden Green Station - 1.16 miles
- Paddington Academy - 1.21 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.