Goldhurst Terrace NW6 • £215pw (£931pcm) • Studio Apartment Apartment
Studio Apartment Apartment
***HEATING AND HOT WATER INCLUDED***
Private Kitchen. Shared Shower Room and WC.
This is a fantastic bedsit apartment set on the second floor of well maintained period house in the heart of West Hampstead. The property has been redecorated throughout and offers full size kitchen, high ceiling and large windows.
The property is located in West/South Hampstead area a short walk from both West Hampstead and Finchley Road. Both areas have fantastic transport links and local amenities and a wide range of bars and restaurants to suit all tastes. We now have the farmers market on a Saturday on the plaza at the new Thameslink station which provides a wide range of fresh produce.
In terms of transport West Hampstead boasts some of the best connectivity in London with the Jubilee Line, Overground and Thameslink stations allowing quick access in and out of London. You also have the Metropolitan and Jubilee Line from Finchley Road. The North Circular A406 and M1 motorway are also within easy reach.
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Excellent decorative order • Separate WC • Period Conversion • Includes Heating and Hotwater • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Swiss Cottage - 0.39 miles
- Finchley Road - 0.4 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 0.45 miles
- West Hampstead - 0.48 miles
- The UCL Academy - 0.49 miles
- The American School in London - 0.55 miles
- St. John's Wood Station - 0.62 miles
- Kilburn Park Station - 0.64 miles
- Maida Vale Station - 0.81 miles
- ICMP - 0.82 miles
- University College School Senior School - 0.82 miles
- Kilburn Station - 0.97 miles
- Belsize Park Station - 1.03 miles
- Hampstead Station - 1.06 miles
- Paddington Academy - 1.22 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"What can I say? I simply love Blackkatz! It is the second time they have helped me to find a new place...and it is getting better everytime :). I have tried other agents as well but what I like about Blackkatz is that they actually listen to what you are really looking for and they are very honest and are showing you apartments that suit you and not just those that they have to sell. Also they support you during they entire process - e.g. I had lots and lots of questions and queries and they were there to help me with all of them! I am not planning to move again anytime soon but if I would, I definitely choose them again."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.