Great Suffolk Street SE1 • £465 p.w (£2015pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
--Available January 2023--
Decorated to the highest of standards, this stunning apartment offer size, quality and location. Located on the fourth floor of this new development of nine luxury flats. Larger than average (625 Sq ft) and boasting a very high specification finish throughout ( Oak floors throughout, spot lights, luxury fully tiled bathroom, semi open plan kitchen with integrated appliances , granite work surfaces, built in wardrobes, video entry, balcony, bike storage and lift. For transports Waterloo Station (Bakerloo, Northern Line, Jubilee line and over ground) and Southwark tube station ( Jubilee line) are minutes away and also within easy walking distance are London Bridge ( Northern Line, Jubilee Line, Bakerloo & over ground) and Borough ( Northern line). The many delights of Borough Market and "The South Bank" are also within easy walking distance.
E.P.C. RATING: C
Council Tax Band: E
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Balcony • Wood Floors • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • 5 weeks deposit • Open plan • Private Development • South Facing • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Granite work surfaces • Floor to ceiling windows • Bicycle Storage
Places of Interest Locally
- The City Of London School - 0.63 miles
- London Bridge - 0.67 miles
- City Lit - 1.16 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.17 miles
- London School of Business and Finance - 1.28 miles
- Liverpool Street Station - 1.4 miles
- Walworth Academy - 1.44 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 1.48 miles
- The Royal Institution of Great Britain - 1.82 miles
- Victoria Coach Station - 2.13 miles
- Hackney Community College - 2.16 miles
- Euston Station - 2.31 miles
- Harris Academy Peckham - 2.42 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 2.54 miles
- Rotherfield Primary School - 2.55 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.