Greencroft Gardens NW6 • £380pw (£1647pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
Available 18th November
We are pleased to market this two bedroom apartment located in South Hampstead. The apartment is being redecorated throughout and is having new carpets and new kitchen and bathroom flooring. There is a good sized lounge with space for two sofas and a dining table and chairs. The bedrooms are both doubles. The kitchen diner has washing machine and fridge freezer, gas hobs and electric oven. The kitchen is finished with light wood cabinets. The property is located in South Hampstead a short walk from both West Hampstead and Finchley Road. Both areas have fantastic transport links and local amenities and a wide range of bars and restaurants to suit all tastes. We now have the farmers market on a Saturday on the plaza at the new Thameslink station which provides a wide range of fresh produce. In terms of transport West Hampstead boasts some of the best connectivity in London with the Jubilee Line, Overground and Thameslink stations allowing quick access in and out of London. You also have the Metropolitan and Jubilee Line from Finchley Road. The North Circular A406 and M1 motorway are also within easy reach.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Garden • Carpets throughout • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Juilette Balcony
Places of Interest Locally
- South Hampstead High School - 0.35 miles
- The Educational and Cultural Center I.R. Iran - 0.96 miles
- St Margaret's School - 1.02 miles
- Islamia Primary School - 1.1 miles
- Paddington Sports Club - 1.18 miles
- Paddington Academy - 1.36 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 1.55 miles
- Queens Park Community School - 1.55 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 1.62 miles
- Central London Shodokan Aikido - 1.83 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 1.84 miles
- North London Music Academy - 1.89 miles
- St Marylebone School - 2.02 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 2.17 miles
- European School Of Economics - 2.36 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.