Handforth Road SW9 • £240 p.w (Includes council tax and water rates). (£1040pcm) • Studio Apartment Apartment
Studio Apartment Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Bright and airy throughout and benefiting from neutral crisp decor. This recently redecorated double studio has been finished to an extremely high and contemporary standard. Located on the first floor of this beautiful Victorian building and Includes council tax & water rates.Large open plan kitchen/reception room/bedroom with all new furniture and stunning luxury stone tiled bathroom with bath and shower For transport Oval tube station (Northern Line) is minutes away. Includes council tax & water rates.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Open plan • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Period features
Places of Interest Locally
- Lambeth School of Art - 0.58 miles
- Southwark Borough Council Municipal Offices (Walworth Road) - 1.06 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 1.25 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 1.34 miles
- Westminster School - 1.44 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 1.47 miles
- Clapham Manor Primary School - 1.47 miles
- Walworth Academy - 1.61 miles
- Waterloo Station - 1.64 miles
- Victoria Station - 1.71 miles
- Victoria Coach Station - 1.75 miles
- Gatwick Express - 1.76 miles
- Charing Cross Station - 2.05 miles
- London Bridge - 2.09 miles
- Blundells Day Nursery - South West London Nursery Co Ltd - 2.25 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.