Hayter Road SW2 • £360 p.w (£1560pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
-- Available 16th September--
This Victorian conversion is situated only moments walk away from Brixton tube ( Victoria line ) and numerous buses which take you all over town. The property comprises of two bedrooms,modern bathroom and L -shaped open plan kitchen living area. The property is situated on the first floor and has wooden floors, big bay windows,high ceilings, neutral decor and a combination of wooden floors and carpeted bedrooms. Local amenities are on your doorstep with a huge Tesco only a matter of minutes away on Acre Lane. This beautiful property is perfect for professionals or students.
E.P.C. RATING: D
Council Tax Band: B
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Beautiful tree lined street • Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • 5 weeks deposit • Open plan • Period Conversion • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • Gas Central Heating
Places of Interest Locally
- The Charter School - 1.33 miles
- Alleyn's School - 1.68 miles
- Camberwell College of Arts - 1.8 miles
- Dulwich College - 1.95 miles
- Dulwich Prep London - 2.19 miles
- Harris Academy - 2.24 miles
- Pimlico Academy - 2.25 miles
- Chelsea College of Arts - 2.29 miles
- Kingsdale Foundation School - 2.3 miles
- The Norwood School - 2.53 miles
- Royal Academy of Dance - 2.66 miles
- Victoria Coach Station - 2.73 miles
- Notre Dame School - 2.78 miles
- Morley College - 2.82 miles
- Sydenham School - 3.04 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.